6 Apr 2014

It's been a little while.


Apologies. It's been a little while since I've blogged on this account. But rest assured, I shall be more proactive from this moment forward. 

A quick update: I am now almost finished with my art foundation course (exhibition is in May, Scary!!)  and I am still a sales assistant at Monsoon. It has been a busy few months but at last it is April! My favourite (mainly because it's my birthday month but who doesn't love a few April showers?!). Anyway, I've been thinking long and hard about my career choices and I still have almost no idea what I want to settle on. I know, however,  that I will not be happy if I am not in the creative industry in some way. 

 

I also have a beautiful boyfriend of seven months of whom I shall blog about soon enough.
However, what to expect in the following blog posts? Fashion, outfit of the week, illustrations, exhibition progress, food and plenty of inspiration.

Keep visiting me and I shall try not to disappoint further!

x



No comments: