5 May 2013


It feels as though I've been hiding under a rock, I last blogged in February and it is now May.
A few changes, I cut my hair as you can see in the photos. Everything is all systems go at the moment with University and job searching. To all of my beautiful friends who are stressing to the point of break, I promise that we can do this!!


In the time that I've been away, I've turned 21, attended high tea at The Ritz London, made my own high tea with my beautiful mammy, celebrated my Dad's birthday, written a few essays and drunk wine by the seaside. I want to make the most of my last month or so in beautiful Falmouth.



1 comment:

Brónagh Kennedy said...

I love your hair! You're so pretty! Welcome back from our blogging break! ;)
Bróx
http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.ie/