11 Dec 2012

(All Topshop apart from the shoe which are New Look)

              In just under two weeks I have my mum's fiftieth birthday party (not to mention Christmas eve and day!) and so, all I have been able to think about is 'what shall I wear?' As I have planned the party myself, I am deemed host and so must look the part but not steal my mum's thunder (not that I could ever do that as she is just the most incredible person!) I absolutely love the Topshop dress featured above, but I fear it may be a little too body-con for the festive food baby I intend to be carrying around the whole season. However, I shall keep my eyes peeled for a pretty party dress to host the special occasion in, any ideas are more than welcome!!
           Concerning the party, I have planned to make cake pops and rocky road and cover them entirely with edible glitter as well as getting the old record player down from the attic and playing some of my mums old records. The fridge is already stocked with champagne, wine and beer and the invitations have been sent to the masses of friends and family. I really want to make it special.

1. Fruit tea with the Boyf  2. Messing around with specs  3.Cups of Hot Chocolate
4. Hangover days  5. Christmas tree shopping with my family  6. Champagne toasts 

I couldn't even begin to tell you how happy I am to be at home finally! It is just so lovely to see my family and friends but I will admit, home is quite definitely missing someone special. The boy has been away in America for a few days but is soon to be returning thankfully, I do miss him a lot. 




5 comments:

Charlotte said...

gorgeous dress!

ordaining serendipity

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

LOVE

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Satin and Souffles said...

Lovely outfit & photos xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Andrea Antoniou said...

i love what youve picked, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Andrea Antoniou
xxx

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice!!! I love it!!!!