26 Oct 2012

The past few weeks through instagram.

Aware I haven't written anything in a while, I felt the need to do so this evening. It's been super hectic with Dissertation work and household duties and so for this I do apologise. I know I should be writing my Dissertation abstract but the boyfriend is coming down tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! I know I can be a bit of a nightmare but I really have missed him. The Falmouth Beer Festival is taking place on Saturday and so we are all going for a day out to that before heading out to town (in Halloween fancy dress). Having not baked in a very long time, I decided to make white chocolate cookies for his arrival and I have plans to cook a lovely aubergine lasagne for our dinner too. Sorry to have babbled on about the boyfriend but I can barely contain myself. I have taking to convincing myself that he will be too tired and will just sleep the whole weekend to stop myself getting too excited. 
However, other than that, I have been feeling completely uninspired and somewhat drifty. 
So I guess that calls for some inspiration?





(Images from weheartit.com)


Stay Beautiful x






No comments: