22 Aug 2012

Vaudeville and Burlesque

Vaudeville and Burlesque dress (Thrifted for £10, originally £85)

So here is an official post on my favourite new dress! As mentioned in the last post, I am totally besotted with my find. I wore it for a few hours to meet my mam in town because I couldn't bear to see it hung up and unworn in my home town Swansea; I felt like it needed to see the sunlight.

1. Black peplum top, 2. Khaki casual shirt

On a visit to Topshop, I tried both of the items of clothing pictured above on and fell hopelessly in love! Apologies for the photos being quite crap, but it'll probably help to discourage me from spending all of my money on afore mentioned articles of clothing.


Saturday if my only night off in bank holiday after a 2 till 7 shift and I am just dreaming of bottles of wine and good company; needless to mention a good outfit!! I was planning on wearing a simple peplum top with my black shorts, however, I'm sure with a trip to Cardiff with Rachy will have me imagining up all sorts of outfit plans. Excited, isn't even the word!


Stay Beautiful! xxx



6 comments:

Nelle Creations said...

Very cute dress!
Newest follower! Hope you can check out my newest post on how to get Jessica Albas look and follow back if you like it :) www.nellecreations.com

Nora Aradi said...

Nice! I like your blog, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
Kisses,

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Ellen Atlanta said...

I love that cosmic cross top! <3

Ellen xx

Jenny said...

that dress is cute!

xx

Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Justalazymorning said...

amazing!!

helen at thelovecatsINC said...

i got two of those V&B dresses recently and they're such lovely quality. can't believe you got yours for such a steal of a price!

you have such a lovely blog too btw, definitely following! :)

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. enter into my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, including loads of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)