29 Jul 2012

..wishing I was Jemima Kirke




Do you ever have those days when you've tidied your bedroom, re-organised your underwear boxes and have found yourself sitting on your bed, full up after dinner, wrapped in a cardigan wishing that certain someone was just there to chat about crap and cwtch up with? Well, I have absolutely just had one of those days. My solution? I have spent hours and hours watching HBO's new series, 'Girls' and the wonderful film 'Tiny Furniture'. Both were written by the ridiculously talented Lena Dunham and both feature the gorgeous actress/artist Jemima Kirke (whom the pictures above depict).
Jemima Kirke's styling in each of these fantastic creations is so exquisite and her laid back and spontaneous character just make me want to actually be her. To say I have a girl crush would be a little understated. Her outfits are so effortless and chic, but it must be her attitude that beams its way into a receptor in my brain that   compels me to be inspired by her. 





1 comment:

Francesca Rose said...

ooo such pretty clothing! and yes, I have those days too ;-)

Francesca xo
http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk