11 May 2012



I know it's been a while since I've blogged, so I thought I would show my face again.
Apologies for being rubbish on the upkeep! Unfortunately, essays are beginning to drain me of any motivation for being in university. All I can think about is pulling my roller-skates and spending my days in the sunshine with ice-cream and a particularly sweet guy before dragging the girls out for wine in the evening heat...however, two essays and the beginning of a novel are keeping me from these fairly idealistic summer plans. There are so many exciting events heading my way so I really should use them to channel my inner academic and actually start writing!! The fxu Garden party is only around the corner and, luckily, I already have a dress lined up and some beautiful shoes on their way with Mr postman. After that it's back to wonderful Wales to see Sarah Jarosz in concert and then back to Swansea to see the family and friends again; I could not be any more excited! So, lots of events to report on over the next month or two and I would absolutely love to hear what everyone else's exciting summer plans are too! 


Above is my dress for the Garden party. It was a birthday present from my mammy and I am so glad that I have such a great opportunity to wear it! But anyway, its back to the essay writing (and essay eating), have a lovely weekend!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks so much for visiting! the dress is so cute, and i love your makeup, so pretty!

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

These pictures are so gorgeous, I really like your blog, happy to be your newest follower!
dimples
x