2 Mar 2012

Cosmic Love




With our student union's 'Space Party' fast approaching I've been searching for inspiration wherever I can. I absolutely love all of these galaxy scenes but I have planned to go as a Pink alien. Now, I may end up looking completely ridiculous, but to quote my wonderful mother, If I can't do it now, then when can I? So this means, Pink/purple tights, some sort of spacey outfit and some pink alien-esque makeup. Wish me luck?


How amazing is this makeup by tigerlilymakeup.com!?
I wish I could do such fantastic makeup designs, but I shall keep you updated with what my face ends up looking like in the end; disaster or not.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow - that spacey makeup is amazing! x

Karolina B-H said...

I need to transfer this idea of cosmic make-up to nails!! love it :)
xxo

Am2Pm Chic said...

the make up is very hallucinating..

thanks for stopping by.
xx
selvia
http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

Shara said...

love it!<3 La Folie 

Am2Pm Chic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.