7 Feb 2012

'Think about it, there must be higher love. Down in the heart and in the stars above, Without it, life is wasted time'

Floppy hat - Accessorize, Pink silk shirt, cardigan, skirt - Topshop, Emmy bag - vintage
I really wanted a chance to wear my new hat and shirt so here it is! I went to a spontaneous lunch with my mammy and nana at The Woodman pub in mumbles today. It was so lovely being able to have some quality time with both of them before I return back to Falmouth until my return in the middle of March. I feel such a special bond with my beautiful mam and nana. There is a 30 year gap between the three of us and as I turn 20, so they age accordingly to that. It's quite a special year in that respect. 
NEW SHOES! I picked these up for £20 in Topshop, looks like my outfit was lucky! 

Also, I have started a new skin care regime with the new No7 'Beautiful Skin' range. I'm using the Normal/Oily products and it does what it says on the tin, mattifies, cleanses and hydrates. I use the day cream as a primer, it works just as well as primers I have used in the past and I know that it's good for my skin too! The cleansing water is unbelievable! I usually use a makeup remover wipe and then wash my face but I was astonished to see just how much dirt I am missing! I used the cleansing water after my usual routine and found that there was still makeup residue and dirt left behind that I hadn't before been able to eliminate; the cleansing water does just this. All in all, I am in love with these products!
Just thought I would leave you with a favourite song of mine at the moment.


21 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute outfit :-)

champagnediamond said...

love the shoes! and the song!

x

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

So pretty!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

millie said...

aww love the big hat and pink shirt! :) and 1940's style rocks! x

Vicky said...

Thanks a lot for that compliment :) I love your outfit!
xx

http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

the hat is so nice.

Vicky said...

Thank you! I just can't get enough of her songs atm :)
xx

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

The shoes are lovely, great outfit too!
xxx

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

i'm obsessed with your hat! and those loafer pumps! i've been looking for some just like that. you have a lovely blog!

love kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Beautiful photos!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Love those shoes!!

Julie
Check out my blog!! xx
www.celebrityowned.com

lilyfm said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely, those shoes are so beautiful.. lemme have them?

Lots of Love,
Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

Suzanne said...

Love the hat! Jealous that you can pull it off - I'd just look silly x

I Z A B E L A said...

great look, great song! xo


http://reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

http://reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com

Am2Pm Chic said...

Lovely outfit, I really like your hat.
Christy

http://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

musicandmollie said...

i adore James Vincent McMorrow - he sings falsetto so beautifully. the pink colour looks lovely :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie

bohemianbones said...

Great pics!!! ur hat is so amazing, and ur new shoe also!!! i love the golden chain on it <333
xxx
www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

Paper Moon said...

those shoes are just so cute. i love the detailing :)
get outfit xx

Gemma Satire said...

Oh I love your shoes! I so nearly got them when there were in Topshop but I ended up getting wedges instead! Lovely look!

Gemma x

www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

januarysublime said...

The shoes are gorgeous and what a bargain at only £20.
Love James Vincent Mcmorrow too!
JS xx

http://januarysublime.com