8 Jan 2012

promise you'll remember that you're mine

(1) all packed for uni                                                                                                                                                                    (2) drawing

All packed up and ready to leave for Falmouth tomorrow. Not sure I want to leave my family but i'm so excited to see all of my friend again, especially the beautiful Annie and Suzie!! Also, I did a bit of drawing which I thought I would share considering how long its been since I've picked up a pencil! Will put a proper post up once i'm all settled back at uni, but for now, nos da pawb! xx

3 comments:

Jasmine-Alexa said...

This drawing is amazing! I would look ace on a T-shirt :D x

Natalie Leung said...

thats a stunning drawing! I hope you get to have a fun time there :)
hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Sam said...

What a wonderful drawing, wow!

Sam