18 Jan 2012

lets finish what we started

Having finally crawled out from under the pile of work I've been hiding under for around a week, I thought it was about time I did a blog post (sorry for the neglect!). I've been a busy-bee writing essays and doing presentations, as well as a little bit of partying (I am a Swansea girl after all). It was a 90's themed night during the week and my friends and are wouldn't have missed it for the world! In the photo you can see my lovely friends Charlotte, dressed as Barbie and Ami, dressed as Eliza Thornberry. I just dressed in 90's-esque fashion (also, please excuse my jib, how I managed to pull such a face is beyond me!). Anyway, the night was filled with far too much vodka and coke, an incriminating game of 'I've never..' and ended with a 'Bombay bicycle club'music session in the kitchen. All in all, a standard night at Tamarisk Castle.

Here are some photos from another night out with the lovely Annie and Suzie! My poor liver will disown me by the end of university I am sure of it, but until then, I shall continue to put my body through such trauma all in the name of a good time.

Having seen a lot of pretty, pastel and feminine outfits in the magazines etc. so I thought I'd kick start my springtime with some inspiration and these are my favorites! Now, I'm well aware that we are still in the midst of winter, but I can't help craving a bit of springtime. If I owned the straw floral hat and pink lace trim ankle sock, I fear I may be the happiest girly alive! I'm also considering saving up to buy the shorts, but possibly in blue instead of pink. 


I will love you and leave you with my favorite song of the year so far, I found it a few months ago but it's been on repeat whilst writing my essays and hasn't got old yet! Enjoy, you lovely people!