3 Dec 2011

happy christmas your arse i pray god its our last


December has arrived (finally) and I have only one week until I go home and see the family! I'm excited for secret Santa and Christmas roast dinner with my wonderful friends here in Falmouth; but I really wouldn't mind going home to my family, job and beautiful dog. I don't even have an advent calender!! However, thanks to galadarling, I have found an advent calender that means I don't have to get fat off chocolates! 
http://galadarling.com/article/your-december-activity-guide ; This activity advent calender is just adorable and even though I've missed a few days, I'm going to make my own and attempt to do one activity a day! You should all try it out (although, I do understand that chocolate is possibly the best invention known to man -aside from high heels and control pants that is)!!


So lets begin with tomorrow!
December 3rd: Christmas baking! Anything, cupcakes, cookies, you name it! Decorate them festively and enjoy :)

1 comment:

Lisamello said...

I love this idea, but sadly don't think I can join in till the 1st of December next year! But I'm planning on doing some Christmasy things anyways ^_^

Lisamello xx