19 Nov 2011

modern swinger




I went for a little trip into town with Annie, one of my best friends. It was a lovely little day out but tomorrow will be spent cooped up in the library writing essays and planning presentations. 
On another note, I picked this t-shirt up from a charity shop on my travels. Its got the old New look label but it so cosy and I intend to be wearing it quite a bit this winter with some leggings my leather jacket. 
Also, while you're here, check out these really yummy looking cocktail ideas?!
Me and the girlies are dying to try them out (especially the sparkling strawberry limeade)

4 comments:

Annie said...

I love this blog <3 and our adventures

Jasmine said...

your photos are lovely. :) enjoyed looking at them.

xoxo
jasmine
adamalexmommy

JorgeSacristan said...

I like your blog, thnaks for visit mine. I follow you please fllow back! :D

Whitney Cosgrave said...

very cute pictures!

whitney
seeshopeatdo.com