16 Nov 2011

'And that was it. Right there. Right there, that was the moment. I suddenly realised that unless something changed soon I was going to live a life where my major relationship was with a bottle of wine... and I'd finally die, fat and alone, and be found three weeks later half-eaten by Alsatians.' - Bridget Jones' Diary.



(weheartit)

Have been pretty homesick the past week. I miss my mum, dad, brother and adorable dog, Casper, an awful lot. Apparently I have a parcel on its way to me, so that's exciting! Please hurry Mr Postman, my welsh heart misses the comfort of my own home in Swansea. My brain seems alive with thought these early hours of the morning and so I can't quite fall asleep. This being said, I've been having Bridget Jones' Diary cravings for weeks and now seems like the perfect opportunity to watch it (hence the quote at the beginning of this post)!! I just know that I will end up just like her in a few years, married to my bottle of wine and forming love affairs with Ben and Jerry's ice cream. However, on a more upbeat note, I'm seeing one of my lovely best friends, India, on thursday for a warm cuppa and a catch up; to say I'm excited would be an understatement! I hope you've all had a lovely few weeks and have lots of surprises to look forward to, xx

3 comments:

Michaela Scalisi said...

lovely blog :)


My blog
xx Michaela

Flashes of Style said...

How beautiful! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

blorange dice said...

your blog is insanely beautiful. all the time.