7 Sep 2011

I went a little bit overboard with my pay...
The grey tshirt and blue jeans were bought to go back to university but the bag and makeup are, of course, completely impulse. I saw the bag and just fell in love...as for the makeup, a girl can never have too much! The maxfactor mascara is really good! I tend to use maxfactor mascara as a staple anyway, but this false lash effect one is really pretty good! The lip tint is also lovely. The No7 lipstick and nail varnish are similar nude colours, not entirely sure the lipstick suits me that much, but we shall see! Lastly, nail glitter!! Because who doesn't want pretty pink glittery nails?
Bought anything exciting this week that you'd like to share?

3 comments:

derek said...

i am in love with that bag!!! excellent buy!!!

Bang and Buck said...

thanks for your comment gorgeous. lovely blog.

ps. some of my music can be heard here: http://soundcloud.com/tokyodenmarksweden

xo

Bang & Buck

PHILO said...

the bag is very nice!

xoxo ♕♕♕
http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/