20 Aug 2011

Midday and i'm still in my pjamas wrapped up in bed wishing that I could go back to sleep. Anaemia is the bane of my life; perks of being a vegetarian. On another note, I thought i'd share my new purchases and drawings with you! The red jumper in the first picture is definately one of my new autumn/winter staples. I rarely seem to find anything red that i'm not overly fussy about, but fisherman rib at a reasonable price and i find I can't argue, let alone stop myself from placing it in the already full primark basket. Needless to say, I had a bit of a Primark splurge which included undies, leggings, the afore mentioned jumper and some really cheap false nails. You can't go wrong really. The second picture is just of my magazine collection this month, my sketchbook and a beautiful laura ashley 'home decorating' book that I found in a charity shop. I will be sure to post about it soon, after i've tried out some of the craft ideas from the back pages. Lastly, here is just a photograph of my most recent sketchbook work. I've been doing a lot of pen work but i'm not entirely sure if I can pull it off.

5 comments:

lilyfm said...

Thank-you for the comment, wow I love the look of all yours clothes and room!

Lots of Love,
Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

margaritats said...

love the sweater!

Victoria'sProcrastinationProject said...

Get better soon! Love your drawings - they are wonderful.

http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

reallly in love with the sweater, so coool ! i lov your blog btw we can follow each other, follow m and tell me what do u think about mine !!
http://fashionmusthavemaria.blogspot.com/
I'll follow u back
kisses from Spain :)

Marissa Joy said...

Great chunky knit sweater- I love that color! It is so perfect for fall!

stylebymj.blogspot.com