31 Aug 2011

As much as I love my room here in Swansea, my friends, my family and my sense of home...i'm missing Falmouth so much recently. Today, or perhaps I should say yesterday now seeing as its 3am, was my best friend from university, Annie's, 19th birthday! Recieving her drunken 'birthday night out' phonecall earlier telling me how much she loves and misses me definately made my night. She also preceeded to tell me how two bartenders gave her five free drinks. I'm so happy my lovely Annie had a brilliant 19th, only sad I wasn't there to pour the wine down her throat myself! I have the best part of a month left in Swansea now and instead of moping around, I would love to do something practical. I'm working on the weekend but I hope to spend some quality time with my mum and the rest of the family and friends in the days inbetween. The photo above is basically just to show off my mirror. When my dad found it, it was horrible and black but i've painted the frame cream and cleaned up the mirror and I hope you'll agree that it looks great!!
Before I love you and leave you for a good nights sleep, heres a few things on my list for this autumn; Burgandy heels, a maxi skirt, satchel bag and some beautiful accessories. This weeks pay should hopefully help to contribute to my autumn/winter wardrobe!
Stay Beautiful xx

13 comments:

Bad Joan said...

love this outfit set! great floral top!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Patty Ann said...

i'm really into maxi skirts right now also! i need to get a big mirror for my room too!

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

bohemianbones said...

That's a great list for fall!!! loved the items, a maxi skirt is a must have, and the patter on the skirt is so lovely!

xxx
www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

amalia said...

Hello sweetie!You have so cool blog :O!!Thank you for your comment :* :*

Bang and Buck said...

lovely blog :)

xo

Bang & Buck

WanderLust said...

omg those shoes... the perfect color! Great blog- following you :)

www.wanderlustfashion.com

Marissa Joy said...

Great pieces! Thanks for your comment-following you now!

follow me back!
stylebymj.blogspot.com

bohemianbones said...

Ur pics are great also!!!
thanks so much for the comment!!! <3
Following u also!

xxxx

www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

Shara said...

well done dear ..love the colours:)
shall we follow each other:?
La Folie 

zizi bloom said...

Love your blog!

Follow me if you like my blog and let me know it!
I'll follow you back. :)
zizi
www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

Koltunovskaya said...

Wonderful bag!

Denise Pacurar said...

I love the maxi skirt and bag in this post!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

amber wheeler said...

That ring is to die for!

simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com