5 May 2011

Well, my goodness, it has been far too long! Sorry for neglecting the blog, essays are boring a hole right the way through my brain, it makes for good writing though. I hope everyone had a lovely easter and are enjoying the May weather that is apparently splendid everywhere; everywhere except Cornwall that is. Leaving the rare Swansea sunshine for cloudy Cornwall was quite heartbreaking, speckles of rain started appearing on the train window around Plymouth and my heart literally sank. Nevertheless, it is lovely to be back (despite the workload) and even more lovely to see everyone again after the month holiday.

My mammy took me for a picnic down the beach on my last day on swansea. It included wine, strawberries pineapple and cheese sandwiches; what more could I want?! Missing my mam lots at the moment <3
It's nice of course to be re-united with my friends again! Above is me and Annie before our Monday night out; A messy night by all accounts.


I found this on 'Weheartit.com' and it just made me think about 'love' and love lost.
Oh my sensible heart; If something is meant to happen, then it will.

3 comments:

Elegantesque said...

Oh you got a pic nic bag, a real pic nic bag I hate you !!!

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

Breshna S. said...

nice pictures! love the piece of newspaper :)

x Breshna

Ines said...

Just stumbled upon your blog..love your pictures and Hhow creative you are...very similar to my style!I randomly searched who liked the book 'The Bell Jar' by Sylvia Plath and found you! :) Keep up the cool blogs, and add me if you wish!
http://ines-adventures.blogspot.com/

hugs xxxx