24 Apr 2011

'Nineteen, you're only nineteen for gods sake, you don't need a boyfreind'<3
My birthday has now been and gone and, in all honesty, was quite a disaster but thou shalt not dwell in the past any longer. I have spent my day in the sunshine with good music, family, strawberries and some animal escape attempts that left me feeling as though I belonged in a Beatrix Potter book with my dad as Mr McGregor protecting his raspberries from naughty chickens!
Please take me here?





Just because i'm feeling Super cute at the moment, xx

2 comments:

Elegantesque said...

NICE SELECTION, love particularly the one of the daisy marc jacobs !! love the mood of the selection !!

kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

Lucia said...

very pretty inspiring pictures. love that photo of the disney castle. xxx

www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com