29 Mar 2011





It was my last day in Falmouth before returning to Swansea for the Easter holidays, and what a wonderful last day it was! The sunshine definately had put his hat on and we decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to brave the world with our pale legs and finally have that cream tea we've been craving for months! Overdraft or no overdraft, nothing was going to stop me from cream teas and vintage finds!



Upon visiting our favourite vintage shop in Falmouth, The two little birds boutique, I found this gorgeous 'Liberty of London' denim jacket. The pattern inside in just devine and it truely is an astonishing item of clothing! The previous owner, Alice Timlin (as written on the label) was a very, VERY, lucky girl! Thank you to the Two little birds for allowing me to photograph this lovely piece of vintage, if I couldn't own it, I at least had to share it's beauty!



It was also the Falmouth Flea Market in the WI hall, hosted by Kitty Gubbins. The photographs above show her set up, how lovely! Sometimes I just love being among vintage clothing and treasures, there is something beautiful about things with little stories behind them.

Also, a lovely spread from Hayleys Dream with adorable handmade jewellery! Simply wonderful :)
What a lovely day out with the girls! I will definately miss beautiful Falmouth this easter but at least when I return it is sure to be time spent in sunshine and upon seashore. Love, x

7 comments:

Beti said...

beautiful photos! :)

voxofficial said...

Lovely pics =)

blorange dice said...

umm.. yum!! those scones look so good. what a cool place!

danniekate said...

craving afternoon tea and general english loveliness now! xx

Ellie said...

Not only did this post make me overwhelmingly hungry, but it also made me crave a shopping trip!
Love your blog doll, definitely following!
Have a great day!
-Ellie

Two Little Birds Vintage Boutique said...

Thanks for the mention, we sold the jacket yesterday - I was so sad to see it go! Emmax

Two Little Birds Vintage Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.