27 Feb 2011


This is purely just a 'what a wore' to Band night this evening. It was a charity event for 'Shelterbox' (a disaster charity) and the music was great. Despite the grand music, the highlight of my evening has to have been some very amusing dancers (for instance, a rather arrogant female who clearly considered herself Beyonce and an incredible male who seemed as though he was on an entirely different planet). To focus on the music, or the band more so i guess, I really wouldnt mind a lovely song writing, guitar playing, check shirt buttoned to the neck and stucked into the trousers wearing young gentleman to come and sweep me off my feet (although I gather that may very well be far more difficult that it sounds; I'd settle for a cheeky smile and an introduction). Goodness me, where are all the decent lads? Seeing as even those I consider my friends take me for granted, I think that it is high time that some good looking fellow came to cheer me up. 

I'll leave you with this, it really is quite beautiful. Enjoy your Sunday <3

4 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a cute dress! Where is that story from? I would love to read more! xoxoxoo

Flashes of Style said...

I looove the dots darling! <33

blorange dice said...

ohhh my, i do love me some live music. thanks for following!! definitely following back (:

blorange dice said...

ohhh my, i do love me some live music. thanks for following!! definitely following back (: