7 Feb 2011



. My favourite jumper (it was my mammys), new dress and favourite shoes of the moment.
Just a quick post after being busy and unwell this week. Apologies.
I've had a lovely week home, time just seems to whizz and blur past so quickly though. I felt like a 1960's muse Friday night; after a meal in La Tasca with the mother (honestly the best restraunt ever, I love tapas) we headed down to 'The Vault' where local band 'The Brothel Creepers' were playing some old tunes that kept us all dancing. I wore my favourite dress, a pale green and cream shift dress from topshop and some low navy and cream heels with my staple string of pearls. We drank white wine and bumped into some unexpected aqcuintances (including an ex-boyfriends mother and sister). Saturday night was a wind street outing. Me and Joo took the street by storm and had a messy night for old times sake. Sunday brought sewing, rocket lollys, 1960's lust and the Beatles with some family time and good food. All in all, a Wonderful weekend leading to another night out tonight and then Barbie and Action man carnage next week! I sincerely hope everyone else's weekend was just as wonderful as my own, LOVE xx

No comments: