21 Jan 2011




Just a few quick photos wearing my favourite dress. Also, my new babys..my brogues! They really are just wonderful. Not forgetting 'Ariel'.Sylvia Plath is without doubt my favourite author so I definately recommend her to all of you fellow literature nuts. 'The Bell Jar', her only novel, is by far my favourite but her poetry is just incredible. Favourite poem? Well thats easy; Tulips.

I found this song the other day and just fell in love. It's so calm and his voice is just divine! After a week of essay writing (yes another one) and some presentation planning, I've been feeling quite homesick but with good music and literature on my side, I won't complain too much.

3 comments:

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

I bought shoes like that , vintage woven leather, they arrived, beautiful but too small. Hopefully the 'shoe stretching trick' i'm using will work. ANYWAY ., cute dress. x

Margaret said...

oooh greatest brogues! and i love your hair in these, girly :) x

Charleston said...

gorgeous blog
www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com