21 Dec 2010

It was my darling mammy's birthday yesterday and so I made her a birthday cake. It looks all messy but she seemed to enjoy it, actually everyone must have because there was nothing left by teatime. Happy birthday mammy, I love you <3



Also, I just came across these photographs of when Emily, my best friend on this earth, came to visit me in Falmouth. I miss my double bed in my room within the depths of Cornwall and my wonderful flatmates, but for now I'm so happy to be at home with the people I love the most. Emily Sarah Palmer, you're beautiful and I love you <3 Don't ever forget.

Slipping in the ice reminds me of how much I'd like your hand around my waist for support. Might let you go now, thanks alot you prick.

Have got a new sketchbook so i'm feeling really inspired to do more drawing. Pencils at the ready, expect more sketches to appear in posts to come. Sorry to plague you all with my awful attempts, but I enjoy and so I shall continue to share.

Keep warm my darlings, it's frightfully cold outside xx

No comments: