15 Jun 2010

I understand that i look ridiculously huge, but this red dress is something that I aspire to look decent in for Summer. After watching Betty Blue for around the 4th time, I am once again pining after one. I like how red is such a different colour that not many women wear for fear of looking 'tarty' but I feel that it can be classic if worn correctly, however, it seems quite an unforgiving colour aswell. Also, this oversized strpie tshirt could look brilliant thown over a bikini with a straw trilby and some gladiator sandals or dressed up with tights, pearls, high heels and a blazer. Once money comes my way, I shall begin the summer shop. Holiday in just over 2 weeks, time to hit the gym?
Also, some summery inspiration before I hit deep slumber before my English exam, wish me luck, I fear I may need it.
Much love, Nos da x

No comments: