17 Jan 2010

fairytale.





heart mirror - urban outfitters
lilac lace frill top - urban outfitters
black beads- topshop
floral tea dress - topshop
brown plaited waist belt - primark

The snow having retreated, postmen are finally able to deliver parcels and with this, to my delight, arrived my urban outfitters package containing this adorable fairytale heart mirror, lilac lace top and a pair of floral knickers. Also, upon my almost weekly visit into Topshop, i discovered this beautiful tea dress for on twenty pounds in the sale. All of this has led me to feel quite fairytale and girly, so i put on my favourite vintage nightie, tidied my bedroom and painted my nails. Saturday nights in seem incidently to be a good way to spend my time.

5 comments:

Danielle Barbe said...

sometimes it's fun to be a girl.

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

Erica said...

like that lace blouse

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Really dig the lilac lace top.

M. and O. said...

New post : Olivia's birthday,
She is 18 now. Come on

Htpp://daily-women.blogspot.com

Kisses from France**

Kim Bishop said...

Pretty! You have a lovely style.